- Distance: 78 km loop
- Description: The ride is mostly on secluded gravel tracks, through the scenic native ironbark forests in the Heathcote-Rushworth National and State Parks.
- Amenities: Rushworth, Murchison. Nagambie (off-route).
- Accommodation: Rushworth, Murchison. Free camping and some designated campsites in Heathcote-Rushworth State and National Parks.
- Ride surfaces: 12% stabilised path, 69% gravel, 19% quiet sealed roads, 1% busy sealed roads.
- Terrain: The ride is flat, although rolling in parts. Total vertical metres = 512m.
- Suggested Ride: Start at Rushworth and ride anti-clockwise.
- Highlights: The ironbark forest, particularly when wattle is in bloom (early spring). Rushworth historic town.
- Link to gpx file: Download gpx file from this link –Kirwans Rushy Whroote
- More detail: Youtube ride through video – Kirwans Rushy Whroote
- Connects with: Ghostown Gambol, Golden Black Track, Yellowbelly Track, Nagambie Meander, Waranga Whirl. See – the GABCY Network.
The video below is a virtual ride through of the route (70 seconds).
The GPX file is available from this link – Kirwans Rushy Whroote GPX file